Monday, May 19, 2008

Dr. Humper's World is now open for Business.

Not sure what to do with this blog quite yet, but I can promise there will be politics, medical and dental shit, sports stuff (especially University of Georgia Bulldawg stuff), current events,religion, and other crap I haven't even thought of yet। One thing I want to emphasize is I hope people will speak their mind as honestly as they can, without being too outrageous of course. Thats what I plan on doing.

One thing that I will do here is post my thoughts, opinions, impressions, etc no matter how stupid they may seem at first. For instance, I find it funny that several weeks after lambasting Hillary and strongly and publically advising Obama NOT to select Clinton as his VP, Sen Ted Kennedy suddenly suffers seizures and now can't seem to get his ass out of the hospital. Sure Ted's an old fart who hasn't exactly taken care of himself, but still, with the Vince Foster scam (and countless other folks who are dead after screwing with the Clintons) one has to at least entertain the thought that douchebaggery is at play here. Yep, shit like that.

Gotto go for now...Peace..

No comments: